Ballasalla Medical Centre
Ynnyd Lheihys Valley Sallag
As a Practice we Will:
- Provide you with a new patient leaflet and medical.
- Offer good medical care, including the taking of any test.
- Offer appointments – as appropriate.
- Provide you with appropriate drugs and medicines.
- Offer referrals to specialist or second opinion where necessary.
As a Patient, we Ask You:
- To attend your appointment promptly or advise us as soon as possible if you can’t.
- Out-of-hours calls (e.g. evenings; nights & weekends) should only be requested if they are felt to be truly necessary.
- Respond in a positive way to questions asked by reception staff.
- An appointment is for one person only – where another member of the family needs to be seen or discussed, another appointment should be made.
- Patients should make every effort when consulting the surgery to make the best use of nursing and medical time – home visits should be medically justifiable and not requested for social convenience.
- When patients are asked to give 4 working days’ notice for repeat prescriptions, please give us this time, as it is to allow for accurate prescribing.
We always try to give you the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel that has not happened. If you wish to make a complaint, please phone or write to the Practice Manager who will take full details and endeavour to resolve the issue swiftly for you.
We will respect the patient’s privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times.
The Practice does not discriminate on the following grounds: race, gender, safe, social class, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability or medical condition.
We Are a Zero Tolerance Practice
We will always aim to treat our patients courteously and we would expect courteous treatment from our patients. Verbally aggressive behaviour to the reception staff is not acceptable, they are carrying out the Doctors instruction and are there to help you.